Resources for food businesses
- Food waste recycling and packaging: what you can do and why you need to.
- Certification and awards: some ideas about how to demonstrate your commitment to health, well-being and the environment.
- Good for people and planet: sustainability and health.
- Organisations and articles: interesting websites, blogs and articles.
- Talking about sustainability: tips on how to talk to customers and staff about tricky issues like sustainability.
- Interesting webinars and events
Tips on how to talk to customers and staff about tricky issues like sustainability
Food Citizenship – How thinking of ourselves differently can change the future of our food system – lots of interesting information about how people respond when they’re treated as citizens rather than consumers or customers. There’s also a downloadable resource handbook with lots practical ideas.
UK Consumer Spend Report – It’s from 2019 (so pre-COVID), but some useful insights into health and the expectations from customers that businesses will be ‘doing the right thing’.