Resources for food businesses
- Food waste recycling and packaging: what you can do and why you need to.
- Certification and awards: some ideas about how to demonstrate your commitment to health, well-being and the environment.
- Good for people and planet: sustainability and health.
- Organisations and articles: interesting websites, blogs and articles.
- Talking about sustainability: tips on how to talk to customers and staff about tricky issues like sustainability.
- Interesting webinars and events
Below is a list of great organisations that often hold webinars (sometimes free) on topics relating to food, health, sustainability, social justice and more.
The Food Foundation hosts events tackling food policy and business practice with a mission to ensure everyone can afford and access a healthy diet.
Bristol’s Future Economy Network is a membership organisation that hold regular (weekly) events about a wide range of subjects, but all related to how to do business in a more sustainability way.
Sustain‘s webinars and events cover a range of projects and campaigns to improve food and farming in a way that benefits people and the environment
The Landworkers Alliance host weekly webinars on topics that throw light on what it’s like to be a small-scale grower in today’s market. Lots of hands-on experience on topics ranging from diversity in farming to seed banks.